On the morning of November 30, units were dispatched to Park Avenue in Elverson Borough for a house fire.
Chester County 911 reported flames spreading from the fireplace to the home, with the residents evacuating.
Ambulance 89-1 was first arriving and reported a working fire in the living room on the first floor of the home.
Ladder 69 and Engine 69-5 rapidly arrived and extinguished the fire, with the incident being placed under control within twenty minutes.
One person was treated for a respiratory issue related to the fire, but fortunately did not require transport to a hospital.
Our thoughts are with the family and pets displaced by the fire.