Furnace Malfunction In Saint Peter’s
 
By TVFD
January 12, 2019
 

At 10:06am, TVFD and mutual aid were dispatched to a possible house fire on Saint Peter’s Road in Warwick. Responding units were advised of a neighbor hearing audible alarms and the unoccupied house found to be full of smoke. Chief 69 (Brooks) arrived confirming a furnace malfunction, and held responding units to TVFD and Station 62 (Ridge FC). Crews from Engines 69-1 and 62-1 ventilated the house and confirmed safe levels of carbon monoxide throughout. No extension or damage was found, and all units returned available.

TVFD cleared at 11:02am.

*Special thanks to our mutual aid companies for the assist!

 
Units: Engine 69-1; Rescue 69; Fire Police
 
Mutual Aid: Elverson-Honey Brook EMS; Ridge FC; Lionville FC; Ludwig’s Corner FC
 
No Caption
No Caption
 
No Caption
No Caption
 
No Caption
No Caption
 
No Caption
No Caption
 
No Caption
No Caption
 
No Caption